This prestigious CIPD Advanced Diploma is perfect for you if you are looking to build on your high-level strategic skills and stand out as a confident and tactical professional in senior HR roles.
This postgraduate advanced level qualification is for those who are:
- CIPD Associate qualified
- Already established in a strategic HR role
- Already People managers or leaders
Get the best of both worlds with expert tutors face-to-face and live online classes
From the moment you enrol to the moment you pass your final assignment; you will have unlimited one-to-one support from our expert CIPD tutors. Our tutors include former HR directors, lecturers, consultants and employment law specialists. Many are fully qualified teachers with many years’ experience teaching CIPD. Their wide-ranging experience combines deep academic understanding with high-level practical experience. As well as answering academic questions, they can give you practical guidance and advice and help you make a study plan.
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
- Resourcing and Talent Management to Sustain Success
- Strategic Reward Management
- Strategic Employment Relations
Elective Modules (choose one)
- Advanced Employment Law in Practice
- Learning and Development Practice
- Managing People in an International Context
- Advanced Diversity and Inclusion
- Wellbeing at Work
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
Your CIPD Assessments
Like your course, your CIPD assessments are 100% online. You will complete written assignments of 4,000 words for each module that you study. These could include assessment questions, reports, presentations, guidance papers, and data analysis tasks. Once you have passed all your assignments, you will be awarded your new CIPD qualification.
How are your assignments assessed?
- You will submit your assignment online through the student community platform.
- Your tutors will mark your assignment and give you a provisional result. If it needs more work, they will give you guidance on how to improve it. If it is given a provisional pass, we will submit your results to CIPD.
- At set times throughout the year, CIPD will moderate assignment submissions.
- When this moderation is complete, you will get your final results.
Typical Job Titles at Advanced Level:
- HR Business Partner
- HR Consultant
- Head/Director of HR
- Head/Director of People and Culture
To study this postgraduate-level course, you will generally need ONE of the following:
- Considerable experience working in an HR role
- Senior managerial experience that involved a broad range of HR elements
- An HR degree