CPD Accredited (50 credits) | Study online | Approx. 45 hours
This course provides knowledge and practical advice in all areas of the training cycle for those working in a training / HR role that is involved in identifying training needs, planning and designing training courses, delivering training courses and evaluating learning and development activities. It combines the content from our three courses, the Certificate in Training Design, Delivery and Evaluation.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the responsibilities of a trainer/tutor and relevant legislation
- Design session plans and a scheme of work to promote inclusive learning
- Engage learners by delivering training sessions that maximise learning
- Assess learners using appropriate summative and formative assessment methods
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and explain return on expectation (ROE)
- Produce KPI’s suitable for monitoring training department performance
How to purchase this course:
To buy this course for yourself, click ‘Add to basket’. To purchase for another person or multiple users, click here.