Train the Trainer Program
Our 5-day training of trainer certification program is available worldwide and can be tailored to your organisation.
Our training of trainer program covers all areas of the training cycle and is suitable for new and existing trainers. Our course can be delivered over five days in a the classroom or this can be reduced and combined with remote live sessions via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Candidates receive all required training materials and access to our online learning site which can be accessed during and after the course. Our international course is CPD accredited, and UK based customers can include the Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification.
Typical Course Contents
- Learning Theories and The Teaching Cycle
- Roles, Responsibilities and Legislation
- Safeguarding Adult Learners
- Equality and Diversity in Learning
- Individual and Group Learning Needs (ILN/GLN)
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- List the responsibilities of a trainer and relevant legislation
- Design a session plan and create or source engaging learning resources
- Deliver inclusive training sessions that maximise learning
- Assess learners using appropriate summative and formative assessment methods
- Evaluate courses using return on investment (ROI) or collect evidence to demonstrate return on expectation (ROE)
- Produce KPI’s suitable for monitoring training performance
What our customer say...
We recently worked with The Financial Academy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to develop and deliver a bespoke training of trainer program. View feedback from our client below:
Alternative delivery options are available...
Instead of 5 classroom days, we can reduce classroom days and replace with live remote lessons via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
We also have a range of online self-study courses and UK based customers can enrol to the Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification.
Have an enquiry? Get in touch today.