We are an Enhanced Learning Credits (ELCAS) approved provider.

Enhanced learning credits (ELC) can be used to fund 80% of course fees, with the remaining 20% paid by the candidate.

ATC Training is an approved provider (no. 13259) for the MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS). The scheme promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. Providing financial support in the form of an upfront 80% financial contribution to the course fee. For further information about the scheme and to submit a claim, click here.

Enrolment Process

  1. Browse available courses below, contact us to confirm suitability, cost or ask any questions.
  2. Complete the ELC claim form and submit for approval. Click here for information and to claim. 
  3. If you need assistance completing the claim form, please get in touch. 
  4. When approved, send us your Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
  5. We will send a payment link for your 20% personal contribution.
  6. You will then get access to your course.

Approved ELCAS Qualifications

The following courses are available through the ELCAS scheme.

£666.66

Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (RQF)

A degree-level training and teaching qualification, formerly known as DTLLS. Upon completion, the individual may go on to apply for Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status.

£333.33

Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices (RQF)

Designed for those responsible for leading the quality assurance of assessment within a training organisation.

£399.99

Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF)

Develop your teaching skills further with a Level 4 qualification. Build a teaching log and demonstrate your skills through teaching observations and written work.

£274.99

Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices (RQF)

Gain an IQA qualification to maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre.

£274.99

Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF)

Known as CAVA, formerly the A1 certificate, this qualification is intended for those who assess both competence in the workplace and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in the classroom.

£166.66

Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (RQF)

Gain a background understanding of the role of the assessor and know the principles and practices of assessment. Ideal for those who do not have access to learners to carry out live assessments.

£229.99

Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)

A nationally recognised teaching qualification for those seeking a career in adult education. Suitable for teaching in colleges, independent training providers or a train the trainer qualification for workplace trainers.

£249.99

Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF)

A popular assessor qualification for those working in colleges and independent providers. Designed for those who assess in a classroom, workshop, or other training environment.

£249.99

Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (RQF)

Ideal for those who assess occupational competency in the workplace or a work environment. This may be external assessors going into the workplace, or in-house colleagues, training, or L&D teams.

Please note that sale prices, special offers, or discount codes can not be used in conjunction with an ELC claim. 

Ask a question or request a quote.