Apply for a Totum Pro student card and save £££'s
ATC Training students who enrol on any of the below qualifications can now apply for a Totum Pro student discount card (formerly known as NUS Extra). This also includes a tastecard, giving you 2-for-1 dining at hundreds of restaurants across the UK. Click here to view all discounts.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, ATC Training students must be enrolled onto the one of the below qualifications, completing over 12 weeks or more:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) (RQF)
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance Processes and Practices (RQF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the IQA Processes and Practices (RQF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (RQF)
How to apply
Click the link below. Select ATC Training when promoted and use the ‘Verify with Document’ option. Upload a copy of your enrolment email or a screenshot of your course dashboard clearly showing our website address and your enrolled course title.