CPD Accredited (12 credits) | Study online | Approx. 10 hours
Evaluate your training programmes overall effectiveness in addition to assessing training at learner or course level. Discover how to demonstrate value through return on investment (ROI) or non-financial return on expectation (ROE) to create compelling business cases and management reports. With practical advice on how to monitor and measure your results against department key performance indicators (KPI’s).
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Compare popular theories of learning and relate to your own experience
- Explain different assessment methods and their contribution to evaluation
- Summarise the four levels of Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation model
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and explain return on expectation (ROE)
- Produce KPI’s suitable for monitoring training department performance
How to purchase this course:
To buy this course for yourself, click ‘Add to basket’. To purchase for another person or multiple users, click here.