Certificate in Training Evaluation
CPD Accredited (12 credits) | Study online | Approx. 10 hours
Evaluate your training programmes overall effectiveness in addition to assessing training at learner or course level. Discover how to demonstrate value through return on investment (ROI) or non-financial return on expectation (ROE) to create compelling business cases and management reports. With practical advice on how to monitor and measure your results against department key performance indicators (KPIs).
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain different assessment methods and their contribution to evaluation.
- Summarise the four levels of Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation model.
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and explain return on expectation (ROE).
- Produce KPIs suitable for monitoring training department performance.
- Learning Styles and Learning Models
- The Teaching/Training Cycle
- Principles of Assessment
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Expectation (ROE)
- Monitoring your department performance (KPIs)
This course contains the following methods of assessment:
- 1 x Short written answer – submitted online and reviewed by your tutor.
- 1 x Multiple choice quiz – submitted online and graded immediately.
Written assessments will usually be marked within 5-7 working days. Feedback will be provided by email or can be discussed via MS Teams.
Ideal for Trainers, L&D Practitioners and Training / L&D Managers who need to evaluate learning interventions or training programmes and demonstrate the value that their training department brings to the business.
This course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge. Learners must have access to the internet to access the content
This course includes an accredited PDF certificate upon successful completion.
If you prefer a printed certificate, you can purchase a hard-copy printed on quality A4 170gsm paper. Click here for details.
We offer the following options:
Distance LearningSelf-study with tutor support
Enrol now with immediate access
Support from a dedicated tutor
Flexible payment options with Klarna
Live Remote SessionsAttend live sessions with a tutor
Live online session via MS Teams
Minimum of 4 delegates
Contact us for availability
In-HouseClassroom, Online or a combination
Available worldwide, or remote
Suitable for between 6-12 delegates
Can be tailored to your organisation
Course materials are visible here once enrolled.