CPD Accredited (20 credits) | Study online | Approx. 12-16 hours
Create lesson plans, schemes of work and training materials to promote inclusion and maximise learning. This course provides a foundation of knowledge of how people learn, how to consider individual, group or organisational training needs and create effective learning aims and objectives. This course includes practical tools and advice on planning and designing outstanding courses.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Compare popular theories of learning and relate to your own experience
- Identify training needs of individuals and the wider organisation
- Develop SMART learning objectives with suitable assessment methods
- Design session plans and a scheme of work to promote inclusive learning
- Produce training material that maximises learning
How to purchase this course:
To buy this course for yourself, click ‘Add to basket’. To purchase for another person or multiple users, click here.