Health and Safety at Work
CPD Accredited | Assured by RoSPA Qualifications | Study online | Approx. 45-60 mins
Regardless of industry and size of the company, everyone has a duty to keep themselves and others safe. This includes employees, customers, volunteers, visitors. Our Health and Safety at Work course is designed to raise awareness of employee and employer responsibilities and includes practical advice on accident prevention in the workplace.
Learners will also gain an appreciation of near miss reporting, risk assessments, noise awareness, personal protective equipment (PPE) and COSHH.
This course is CPD Accredited and Assured by RoSPA Qualifications. The content is also aligned to the UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Key Topics included:
- Legislation and Responsibilities
- Accident Prevention and Near Miss Reporting
- Safety Signs
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Risk Assessments
- Noise Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- First Aid and Accident Reporting
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- COSHH and GHS Hazard Labels
- COVID-19 Awareness and Infection Control