Spread the cost with 3 interest-free payments when you checkout with PayPal or Klarna.
Aviation Train the Trainer Certificate
CPD Accredited | IATA AHM1110 (GEN10) | IS-BAH IG 8.1.6
Designed for trainers in the aviation industry, learn how to deliver engaging training sessions online, in the classroom and in the airside environment. Learn how to maximise learning within a session using a range of teaching strategies to deliver a motivating presentation in a supportive learning environment. Discover a range of assessment methods to verify understanding as well as identifying your legal responsibilities as a trainer or tutor.
- Aligned with IATA AHM1110 11.2 (GEN10) for commercial aviation.
- Useful to comply with IS-BAH IG 8.1.6 for business aviation.
- Available worldwide.
- Classroom or live online delivery available upon request.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Apply principles of adult learning and demonstrate appropriate instructional techniques.
- Prepare for, conduct and wrap up an effective training event.
- Implement methods of objection handling and active listening to promote learning.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training event and techniques.
- Define the importance of adult teaching and learning principles.
- Articulate the main dimensions of individual learning styles.
- Learning Styles and Learning Models
- The Teaching / Training Cycle
- Roles, Responsibilities and Legislation
- Aviation Legislation and Regulations
- Airside Safety Awareness
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Equality and Diversity in Learning
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Individual and Group Learning Needs (ILN/GLN)
- Learning Aims and Objectives
- Maximising Learning
- Session Planning
- PowerPoint Design Tips
- Ground Rules, Icebreakers, and energisers
- The Learning Environment
- On-the-job training in the aviation environment
- Presentation Skills
- Delivering remote training
- Micro-teach session (practical)
- Principles of Assessment
- Constructive Feedback and CPD
- Record Keeping
To complete the Aviation Train the Trainer Certificate, candidates must:
- Pass a short online theory assessment, graded immediately.
- Create a session plan for a classroom or practical training session.
- Deliver a training session lasting 15mins or more (online, classroom or workplace).
- Complete a self-evaluation and declaration form.
If you add the optional Level 3 qualification, candidates must also:
- Complete three written essays, each are approximately 1200 words.
Ideal for those working or moving into a training role that requires involvement in all aspects of the training including planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation. The course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge, as well as experienced trainers or training managers looking to fill knowledge gaps and gain recognition.
Aligned with the IATA Ground Operations Training Syllabus (AHM1110 11.2 GEN10) for those working in the airport environment.
Why add the Level 3 Award in Education and Training?
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a nationally recognised tutor/trainer qualification. It is recognised by the UK CAA . It is the entry qualification to work in the further education sector including colleges and independent training providers.
This course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge. Learners must have access to the internet to access the content
This course includes an accredited PDF certificate upon successful completion.
If you prefer a printed certificate, you can purchase a hard-copy printed on quality A4 170gsm paper. Click here for details.
We offer the following options:
Distance Learningwithout Level 3 Teaching qualification
Extensive online learning resources
Enrol now and start immediately
Tutor support available upon request
Study at your own pace, from a few days or take up to 6 months
Distance Learningincluding Level 3 Teaching qualification
Include a Level 3 Teaching qualification
Online and hard-copy learning resources
Support from a dedicated tutor
Study at your own pace, from a week or take up to 12 months
Live Online Sessionsincluding Level 3 Teaching qualification
Two day course followed by online micro-teach session
Regular course dates available
Online and hard-copy learning resources
Typically complete within 3-4 weeks
In-HouseClassroom, Online or a combination
Ideal for groups of 4 or more
Arrange a remote or classroom course
Tailored to your organisation
Option to combine with a Trainer or Assessor qualification
Why study with ATC Training:
Access course materials 24/7
Five star reviews from our customers
Aviation industry compliant
Tutor support available
Up to 6 months to complete
Fast certificate turnaround
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Payment plans by Klarna and PayPal are offered at checkout allowing you to spread the cost over 3 interest-free payments.
(availability may vary between countries)
Yes, we offer discounted rates if purchasing multiple courses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or complete the form on this page.
We can invoice business customers. This can be paid by card or bank transfer. A purchase order number or written approval is required. Email email@example.com to purchase.
You have a maximum of 6 months to complete the course.
If you choose to add the Level 3 Education and Training qualification, there are three written essays to complete.
This course can be used to demonstrate compliance with IATA AHM 1110. It has been designed with CBTA methodology.
The course can be upgraded to include an UK Ofqual regulated qualification which is also recognised outside of the aviation industry. The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF).
Learners have 6 months access to learning materials and tutor support.
Have a question or want a quote?
Additional course materials are visible here once enrolled.