The materials tab contains useful downloads.
Gain a general awareness of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) and the typical elements of knowledge required for Landside Drivers.
This course is designed to meet the training requirements of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations 1.5. It incorporates the methodology of a Competency Based Training Approach (CBTA) as defined in Table 7.4.A of the guidance material.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of dangerous goods.
- Store, handle and transport dangerous goods according to the regulations.
- React appropriately to a dangerous goods emergency situation.
- Report dangerous goods incidents and accidents.
- Definition and legal framework
- Dangerous Goods applicability
- Understanding the general limitations
- Identifying roles and responsibilities
- Managing cargo pre-loading
- Transporting cargo and baggage
- Emergency response
- Report dangerous goods accidents, incidents and occurrences
This course contains a multiple choice quiz which is completed online and graded immediately with a passing score of 80%. Candidates can attempt the quiz up to three times.
This course is suitable for employees handling cargo in a warehouse, responsible for transporting dangerous goods in landside areas. This is not suitable for those who are involved in the loading of dangerous goods on to the aircraft.
Recurrent training should be completed within 24 months.
Under the regulations, the specific expiry date of the certificate is extended to the last day of the month that it expires.
This course includes an instantly downloadable PDF certificate upon successful completion.
If you prefer a printed certificate, a hard-copy printed on quality A4 170gsm paper is available here.
Our training is designed to meet the training requirements of IATA DGR 1.5.
Tailor the course to your own procedures.
Purchase our standard courses or tailor content to match the specific role and responsibilities within your organisation. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Monitor employee progress easily.
Our system allows you to monitor the progress of your employees, download certificates, and issue your own logins. Alternatively, we can do it all for you.
Place an order or enquiry
Additional course materials are visible here once enrolled.