Do you want to be able to design and deliver engaging training sessions?
Learn how to deliver engaging training sessions both online and in the classroom to cater for a range of learning styles. Learn how to maximise learning within a session using a range of teaching strategies to deliver a motivating presentation in a supportive learning environment. Discover a range of assessment methods to verify understanding as well as identifying your legal responsibilities as a trainer or tutor. The Certificate in Training Delivery is our most popular accredited train the trainer course. This is an online self-study course with all required course materials included. After enrolling, the learner will be assigned to a tutor who will arrange an initial ‘welcome’ call via phone, Zoom or Microsoft Teams. The tutor will mark any assessments and be available throughout the course for any questions.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the responsibilities of a trainer/tutor and relevant legislation
- Design session plans and a scheme of work to promote inclusive learning
- Engage learners by delivering training sessions that maximise learning
- Assess learners using appropriate summative and formative assessment methods
This course contains the following methods of assessment:
- Written tasks – broken into short text answers, submitted online and reviewed by a tutor.
- Multiple choice questions – submitted online and graded immediately.
- Document creation – Creation of a lesson plan and training materials
All submitted work will be reviewed within 7 days by a distance learning tutor and feedback provided. You may continue through the course while waiting feedback.
Ideal for those working or moving into a training role that requires involvement in all aspects of the training including planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation. The course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge, as well as experienced trainers or training managers looking to fill knowledge gaps and gain recognition.
This course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge. Learners must have access to the internet to access the content
This course includes an accredited PDF certificate upon successful completion.
If you prefer a printed certificate, you can purchase a hard-copy printed on quality A4 170gsm paper. Click here for details.