Certificate in Training Delivery
CPD Accredited (38 credits) | Study online | Approx. 30-36 hours
Deliver engaging training sessions both online and in the classroom to cater for a range of learning styles. Learn how to maximise learning within a session using a range of teaching strategies to deliver a motivating presentation in a supportive learning environment. Discover a range of assessment techniques to verify understanding as well as identifying your legal responsibilities as a trainer or tutor.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the responsibilities of a trainer/tutor and relevant legislation
- Design session plans and a scheme of work to promote inclusive learning
- Engage learners by delivering training sessions that maximise learning
- Assess learners using appropriate summative and formative assessment methods
- Learning Styles and Learning Models
- The Teaching / Training Cycle
- Roles, Responsibilities and Legislation
- Safeguarding and Prevent
- Equality and Diversity in Learning
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Individual and Group Learning Needs (ILN/GLN)
- Learning Aims and Objectives
- Maximising Learning
- Session Planning
- PowerPoint Design Tips
- Ground Rules, Icebreakers, and energisers
- The Learning Environment
- Presentation Skills
- Delivering remote training
- Micro-teach session (practical)
- Principles of Assessment
- Constructive Feedback and CPD
This course contains the following methods of assessment:
- Written tasks – broken into short text answers, submitted online and reviewed by a tutor.
- Multiple choice questions – submitted online and graded immediately.
- Document creation – Creation of a lesson plan and training materials
- Observed teaching session – with four options to complete remotely, including the option facilitate an online session or be observed by a qualified* colleague.
All submitted work will be reviewed within 7 days by a distance learning tutor and feedback provided. You may continue through the course while waiting feedback.
Ideal for those working or moving into a training role that requires involvement in all aspects of the training including planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation. The course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge, as well as experienced trainers or training managers looking to fill knowledge gaps and gain recognition.
This course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge. Learners must have access to the internet to access the content
This course includes an accredited PDF certificate upon successful completion.
If you prefer a printed certificate, you can purchase a hard-copy printed on quality A4 170gsm paper. Click here for details.