CPD Accredited (3 credits) | Study online | Approx. 2-3 hours
A package of three essential safety subjects; Health and Safety in the Workplace, Fire Safety Awareness and Manual Handling in the Workplace. This course also includes additional information on infection control to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and is a perfect combination of courses to induct or refresh employees, associates, and visitors to preventing injuries and accidents in the workplace.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- List employee and employer roles and responsibilities
- Identify ways to prevent accidents, injuries and reduce the risk of fire at work.
- Explain the benefits of risk assessment and safe lifting techniques.
- Describe the principles of fire safety, raising the alarm and safe evacuation.
- Recognise common safety signs and know where to seek further training and information.
- Identify PPE requirements and general advice for reporting of accidents and incidents.
How to purchase this course:
To buy this course for yourself, click ‘Add to basket’. To purchase for another person or multiple users, click here.