Certificate in Corporate Training
CPD Accredited (50 credits) | Study online | Approx. 45 hours
Spread the cost with 3 interest-free payments when you checkout with PayPal or Klarna.
This course combines the Certificate in Training Design, Certificate in Training Delivery and Certificate in Training Evaluation. and therefore is a complete train the trainer course covering the entire training cycle.
Learn how to create lesson plans, a schemes of work and training materials to promote inclusion and maximise learning. Consider individual, group or organisational training needs and create effective learning aims and objectives. You will also learn how to deliver engaging training sessions both online and in the classroom to cater for a range of learning styles and maximise learning within a session using a range of teaching strategies to deliver a motivating presentation in a supportive learning environment. Discover a range of assessment methods and learn how to evaluate your training programmes overall effectiveness in addition to assessing training at learner or course level. Demonstrate value through return on investment (ROI) or non-financial return on expectation (ROE) to create compelling business cases and management reports. With practical advice on how to monitor and measure your results against department key performance indicators (KPI’s).
This is an online self-study course with all required course materials included. After enrolling, the learner will be assigned to a tutor who will arrange an initial ‘welcome’ call via phone, Zoom or Microsoft Teams. The tutor will mark any assessments and be available throughout the course for any questions.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the responsibilities of a trainer/tutor and relevant legislation
- Design session plans and a scheme of work to promote inclusive learning
- Engage learners by delivering training sessions that maximise learning
- Assess learners using appropriate summative and formative assessment methods
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and explain return on expectation (ROE)
- Produce KPI’s suitable for monitoring training department performance
- Learning Styles
- The Teaching Cycle
- Roles, Responsibilities and Legislation
- Safeguarding Adult Learners
- Equality and Diversity in Learning
- Record Keeping and Quality Assurance
- Individual and Group Learning Needs (ILN/GLN)
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Learning Aims and Objectives
- Maximising Learning
- Embedding Functional Skills
- Lesson Planning
- Ground Rules, icebreakers and energisers
- Body Language
- The Learning Environment
- Presentation Skills
- Principles of Assessment
- Summative and formative methods of assessment
- Constructive Feedback and Professional development
- Evaluation of Training
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Expectation (ROE)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
This course contains the following methods of assessment:
- Written tasks – broken into short text answers, submitted online and reviewed by a tutor.
- Multiple choice questions – submitted online and graded immediately.
- Document creation – Creation of a lesson plan and training materials
All submitted work will be reviewed within 7 days by a distance learning tutor and feedback provided. You may continue through the course while waiting feedback.
Ideal for those working or moving into a training role that requires involvement in all aspects of the training including planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation. The course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge, as well as experienced trainers or training managers looking to fill knowledge gaps and gain recognition.
This course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge. Learners must have access to the internet to access the content
This course includes an accredited PDF certificate upon successful completion.
If you prefer a printed certificate, you can purchase a hard-copy printed on quality A4 170gsm paper. Click here for details.
We offer the following options:
Distance LearningSelf-study with tutor support
Enrol now with immediate access
Support from a dedicated tutor
Study at your own pace
Payment plans available
Live Remote SessionsAttend live sessions with a tutor
Live online session via MS Teams
Delivered over 2 or 3 days
Minimum of 4 delegates
Contact us for availability
In-HouseClassroom, Online or a combination
Available worldwide, or remote
Suitable for between 6-12 delegates
Optional micro-teach session
Can be tailored to your organisation
Additional course materials are visible here once enrolled.